Application Specialist Product Implementation – F/H
Région : Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
Rémunération : non précisé
Famille de métier : Installation, Application
Depuis plus de 120 ans, BD accompagne soignants et patients, partout, tout le temps.
BD est un acteur unique des technologies médicales par sa présence auprès de tous les professionnels du soin. Nous accompagnons le quotidien des chercheurs, des soignants et des patients tout au long du parcours de soins, nous aidons à faire face aux défis d’aujourd’hui et à préparer l’avenir.
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 72,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity as an Application Specialist/Implementation Specialist! This is a field based role covering France and Switzerland and will be working in the MMS (Medication Management Solutions) business unit.
We offer a competitive salary + car + benefits
Application Specialist is a figure involved in the process of implementation of products and services, who interacts with customers frequently and act in an independent manner with a good knowledge of products, technologies and process on Application plan assigned.
The Application Specialist works closely with teammates and various end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction. Possess close understanding of systems application and interface. All these activities require a candidate who is highly motivated and customer focused and has superior communication and excellent planning/organizational skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrates knowledge of hospital pharmacy/clinical workflow processes, medication management processes
- Conduct customer training on the use of BD products/solutions
- Formulary build, clinical device configuration, user account role design, assist with interface validation (ADT, CPOE, Replenishment)
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizes tasks based on organizational need and judgment, and handles working independently in remote office situations productively
- Demonstrates problem solving, troubleshooting and system consultation as it relates to pharmacy workflow and best practice considerations and health system standardization
- Demonstrates a working understanding of products, related technologies (hardware and software) and the Application process
- Independently executes assigned deliverables from the Application plan as performing all the necessary meetings with the customer, both on-site and remotely
- Works with the Project Management Office in coordinating and performing all the project phases including software installation and customers training
- Optimally communicates technical knowledge and validates understanding of others
- Demonstrates attention to detail when compiling and reporting information; reviews work to ensure that information aligns with quality standards
- Builds awareness of the change process and related tools and recognizes the impact that change has on peers and self
- Communicates effectively with customers; listens to customers' needs and takes actions to meet them
Descriptif du profil
- Background in pharmacy/clinical applications/clinical training
- Competency in HIS/PIS systems and pharmacy and nursing workflow
- Product training experience preferred
- Implementation experience is a plus
- Technical/IT background
- Technical Project Documentation
- Technical orientation and experience supporting proprietary and standard applications. Have the ability to tackle problems in a logical manner
- Ability to work independently as well as an effective team player with strong desire to deliver results
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at a time, prioritize as necessary so that all clients receive the highest level of customer service. Must have clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to Travel up to 80% in the assigned Region and sometimes as Support within Central Europe
- Driving License
- Fluency in French and English, other languages are a plus
Why join us?
A professional challenge in a highly motivated team, a global environment and with long-term perspectives. A familiar working atmosphere in an innovative environment where your opinion matters. Diversity characterizes our corporate culture and we are convinced that it makes us a stronger team. We value each person as an individual with their abilities and needs. In this sense, we welcome applicants who wish to work part-time, people with severe disabilities and applicants of any gender.