Customer Experience Quality Engineer – F/H
Région : Île-de-France
Niveau de formation : > Bac + 5, Bac + 4/5
Rémunération : entre 50K€ et 60K€
Famille de métier : Qualité
At MicroPort CRM,
Our DNA is to always put the patient first.
Our Mission is to strive to create high-tech implantable devices and diagnostic solutions for cardiac diseases and make them accessible to the greatest number of people, while offering valuable services to physicians, hospitals and health care insurers.
Our Pride is a daily commitment to all our patients to allow them a healthier life.
Our mission is to strive to create high-tech implantable devices and diagnostic solutions for cardiac diseases, which are accessible to the greatest number of people, while offering valuable services to patients, physicians, hospitals and health care insurers.
As for us the patient always comes first, we strive daily to deliver medical devices for heart related conditions that help people live longer and healthier lives.
We are looking for our future Customer Experience Quality Engineer, who will report to Quality Senior Manager.
YOUR MISSIONS WILLE BE AS FOLLOWS
Trusted Quality partner, you will be responsible to manage all customer feedbacks related to MicroPort CRM products, focusing on product lines. A good culture of customer and clinical environment is a plus. You will have strong contacts with the field and collaboration with different stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, R&D).
Within the Quality department, you will be responsible to address the customer feedbacks received from the field.
- From the event identification to the final answer to the field, you will drive the investigation of the event and will ensure that the customer answer addresses business needs in term of customer satisfaction (closure time & reliability);
- You will have to work closely with key stakeholders to ensure to provide a robust investigation;
- You will be fully accountable to address the customer feedbacks assigned to him within the end-to-end customer experience process;
- You will also support the local health Authority’s questions and reports;
- Autonomous, you will manage the priorities based on business need and patient risk;
Descriptif du profil
- Master degree in engineering (Biomedical or Electronic)
- At least 5 years in Medical company
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; written and oral
- Mastery of written and spoken English is mandatory
- Strong technical knowledge of medical devices : Our products have a high degree of technology (hardware & software). To ensure to be reactive to address the customer feedbacks and with a robust answer, strong technical knowledge is required on these products or at least strong wiliness to acquire this competence;
- Knowledge of applicable international standards and regulations (e.g. MDR, ISO 13485:2016, 21 cfr part);
- Complaint handling is a critical process for the company requiring knowledge of the regulation to ensure to be compliant;
- Autonomous : You has to take initiative & decision in a proactive way. You manage of your own priority based on business need and patient risk;
- Customer knowledge (physicians/hospitals and Sales environment) is a plus. This competency is important to ensure that the business need is fulfilled. Knowing the customer drives the content of the answer to ensure customer satisfaction;
WHAT WE OFFER
Of course, there are compensation, various benefits, career opportunities and the whole package you usually find in a company. What really matters in the end is why we come to work every day and that what we do really makes a difference.
Unlike similar positions in larger companies, you will get the unique opportunity to work in a human scale yet international organization and support life-saving products all over the world.
If you have “eyes for greatness, hands on details”, then you can make a difference inside our company! Each of us at Microport CRM is here to help people live longer and healthier lives no matter which is our expertise.