Finance Business Manager – F/H
Région : Île-de-France
Rémunération : non précisé
Famille de métier : Administration des ventes
Coloplast développe des produits et services pour l’ostomie, la continence, l’urologie et le soin des plaies et aide les utilisateurs à mener une vie plus active
Finance Business Manager
Reporting to the Business Unit Director, the Senior Finance Business Partner is responsible for supporting the BU's operational and financial performance. In partnership with the BU Director, he/she contributes to the development of the BU's strategy and ensures, through data analysis, action plans to reinforce the BU's profitable growth. She/He is a business partner within the team and will play a key role in supporting the Sales Force, Marketing and Distribution Team on a daily basis by working in close collaboration with the Management Team.
He/She will also have a constant dialogue with other function within the French subsidiary as well as the HQ functions in Denmark.
Your main responsibilities
- Develops management procedures and tools
- Develops and sets up the dashboards and tools needed to manage sales activity
- Produces monthly sales and financial datas
- Ensures the reliability of financial information
- Prepares budgets for forecasts and financial data
- Participates to the goals settlement and landings
- Prepares the annual business plan and monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Develops and monitors financial planning and forecasts based on management guidelines
- Support for the sales incentive plan, calculation of targets, R/O and bonuses.
- Analysis and reporting
- Analyzes and proposes information on prices, margins, P&L
- Analyzes BU performance by studying deviations from budgets and targets
- Responsible for analyzing and comments on performance against objectives
- Develops action plans to improve BU performance
- Elaborate strategic sales and marketing recommendations, participating in decisions to ensure profitable growth
- Anticipates deviations and takes corrective action
- Supports the business unit management team in terms of business data (regional meetings, RNV, etc.) and proposes action plans
- Support management in terms of Business Intelligences and sales force efficiency: identify and propose initiatives to enhance team efficiency
- Involved in cross-functional projects within the BU
- Information systems
- Supports the sales force in deploying and optimizing CRM tools
- Implements market data analysis tools to improve knowledge of the competitive environment.
Management of a Business Analyst in line with the leadership promise: recruit, develop, retain.
You think you have the expected skills? We guarantee you a caring and flexible work environment (50% possible in remote) in an exciting and meaningful environment.
Our package includes: a permanent contract, an annual bonus, a profit-sharing agreement, a supplementary pension contract, a health insurance plan, a Swile card.
Position based in the East of Paris, at Fontenay-sous-Bois (Val de Fontenay, RER A).
Descriptif du profil
You are experienced in managing financial data in an international context and have a strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and ability to build and implement action plans.
- Business acumen, strong sales and results-oriented culture.
- Ability to mobilize teams and to make proposals and influence.
- Perfect understanding of organization, supervision and excellent oral and written
- CRM and IT skills. Familiar with Power BI will be considered a plus
- Fluent English imperative. Spanish or Italian is a plus.