Global Marketing & Communication Specialist – F/H
Région : Europe / International, Île-de-France
Niveau de formation : Bac + 4/5
Rémunération : entre 50K€ et 60K€
Famille de métier : Communication, Marketing
At MicroPort CRM,
Our DNA is to always put the patient first.
Our Mission is to strive to create high-tech implantable devices and diagnostic solutions for cardiac diseases and make them accessible to the greatest number of people, while offering valuable services to physicians, hospitals and health care insurers.
Our Pride is a daily commitment to all our patients to allow them a healthier life.
Our mission is to strive to create high-tech implantable devices and diagnostic solutions for cardiac diseases, which are accessible to the greatest number of people, while offering valuable services to patients, physicians, hospitals and health care insurers.
As for us the patient always comes first, we strive daily to deliver medical devices for heart related conditions that help people live longer and healthier lives.
Within the Global Marcom team, you will lead the product launches and communication campaigns from a Marcom stand point. Your role will be to work with the marketing team and cross functional team to develop impactful positioning and messaging as well as the Marcom integrated campaign strategy and roll out.
YOUR MISSIONS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS
- Define Marcom plan including digital strategy for communication campaigns and product launches.
- Drive messaging creation by working with the marketing team
- Plan and execute Marcom strategy content with cross functional teams and external vendors.
- Define and contribute to the development of contents ( editorial content, videos, concepts) with external vendors
- Create retro planning and set up milestones and deadlines allowing each project member to have visibility on the marketing communication program
- Create briefs and messaging content for each communication programs to be shared with cross functional teams and external vendors.
- Contribute to the digital social media strategy by crafting relevant content
- Lead the Legal and regulatory content approval
- Support the event team for all communication purposes linked to exhibition
Descriptif du profil
- Minimum experienced 5 years Marketing communication in B2B organization
- Strong digital experience and knowledge, ideally with experience in healthcare
- Master degree or equivalent
- Creative mindset with a focus on power messaging
- Able to work with cross functional members
- Capacity to lead and influence
- Able to present and defend ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
WHAT WE OFFER
Of course, there are compensation, various benefits, career opportunities and the whole package you usually find in a company. What really matters in the end is why we come to work every day and that what we do really makes a difference.
Unlike similar positions in larger companies, you will get the unique opportunity to work in a human scale yet international organization and support life-saving products all over the world.
If you have “eyes for greatness, hands on details”, then you can make a difference inside our company! Each of us at Microport CRM is here to help people live longer and healthier lives no matter which is our expertise.