Head of Business Development – F/H
Région : Île-de-France
Rémunération : entre 60K€ et 70K€
Famille de métier : Commercialisation
cabinet de recrutement spécialisé dans le domaine du Life Sciences, du Medical Device, du Diagnostic In Vitro et des Biotechnologies.
Our client is a start-up, based in Paris, specialized in the development of software medical devices on smartphones and the creation of digital biomarkers.
Its purpose is to improve the daily lives of patients suffering from certain chronic diseases.
As part of its development, this start-up is recruiting a Head of Business Development.
The Head of Business Development develops and manage relationships with new customers, nurtures and extends relationships with existing accounts.
Reports to the CEO.
- Generates leads with new potential customers in Pharmaceutical (Licensing contracts)
- Identify and size new market opportunities (Market Access)
- Designs, develops and implements marketing programs and/or partnerships strategies to support the organization's products, services or market sector.
- Analyzes strengths and opportunities relative to competing organizations and develops a strategic counter plan.
- Expands relationships and generate new opportunities with existing customers;
- Supports specific marketing strategies and media (i.e. Internet, press, television, radio) to launch and position products and services in a new sector.
- Travels as necessary to see clients face to face.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
Descriptif du profil
Required skills :
- Strong experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Applies medical industry and commercial awareness to drive new business opportunities in the team.
- Able to generate leads and initiate partnerships in medical ecosystem worldwide (private and public payers, pharmaceutical companies)
- Understands and can play with existing market rules
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence, while exercising sensitivity to the audience.
- Demonstrates a high level of ethical behaviour in exercising judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database management tools.
- Fluent in English
Soft Skills :
- Ability to work in start up environment with autonomy and natural drive
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; positive attitude and outlook.
- Flexible, open minded listener / learner; self-starter.
- Excellent Communicator (verbal and written) / strong team player; ability to work on cross functional teams.
- Able to perform in a multitasking, fast paced environment; analytical, fact-based problem solver; ability to quickly transition between strategic and tactical positions.
- Proven ability to invent new paradigms and find ways to accomplish difficult goals.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills