Market Access & Corporate Development Intern – F/H
Région : Île-de-France
Niveau de formation : Bac + 4/5
Rémunération : non précisé
Famille de métier : Numérique en santé, Développement
Implicity is a digital MedTech, that brings outstanding innovations to cardiologists, thanks to Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Thanks to our leading cardiac remote monitoring platform, it’s way easier to manage data and predict patient issues, so that cardiologists can bring the best care at the best time.
To put it simply, when you join Implicity, you’ll contribute to save lives with us
Dr Arnaud Rosier (cardiologist and AI researcher) & David Perlmutter (engineer and entrepreneur), co-founded Implicity in 2016.
6 years later, a French start-up / scale-up is a real game changer in the healthcare market, literally shaping the future of cardiology
100+ hospitals / medical centers are already using our solutions, covering 60 000+ patients.
At Implicity, you will find the greatest experts in data science, engineering, clinical, regulatory, IT, sales, customers success, etc. working together. This amazing team already managed to make Implicity a clear European leader, and we will very soon do the same in the US market.
In a nutshell, thanks to Implicity:
- Patients get a far better care
- Doctors’ life is far easier, they can have a far better focus on prevention/treatment, and not admin/data burden
- Healthcare payers (Social Security in France) eventually pays a far lower price (preventing/monitoring instead of treating/hospitalizing)
We need you:
You will join the “Corporate Development” department (3p) and support the Head of Corporate Development in her daily missions:
- Help manage current & future partnerships after contracting, including the @HôtelDieu project (an innovative consortium composed of AH-HP, Paris University, Lifen, Nouveal, Withings, Nabla & Implicity
- Support Public Affairs & Market Access (reimbursement) activities in France & Europe
- Conduct continuous market intelligence activities to enable key business decisions (international expansion, new products, new business models) and feed the strategic vision of Implicity
- Contribute to identify and initiate strategic alliances and collaborations with healthcare industry stakeholders
- Contribute to identify European and US grants to finance R&D projects and prepare the grant applications
You will play a key transversal role in contact with the different teams of Implicity (Clinical Affairs, Product, Customer Success, Data Science, Regulatory Affairs, etc.) and will contribute to the development and growth of the company
Descriptif du profil
- You’re completing a master’s degree in Life Sciences (PharmD, or biomedical engineering, or similar)
Ideally completed with a degree in business administration / entrepreneurship / strategy
- OR you’re completing a master’s degree in Business / Economics (Business School, Sciences Po, …) with a demonstrated interest and/or previous experience in healthcare (Market Access, Public Health Policy, Health Economics, etc.)
- You are specializing in Market Access, Public Health or Healthcare Industry Management
- Bonus: you have previously experienced the Healthcare sector, ideally in the MedTech / Digital Health sector, Medical Device, Medical center, Pharmaceutical industry, Scientific/clinical project management, etc.
Your Hard skills
- You have a proven healthcare 360° knowledge (regulatory, markets, players, trends, …)
- You have excellent analytical and research (primary and secondary) skills
- You know how to plan, analyze, synthesize, formulate, and present your work in a clear and convincing way
- You have excellent writing skills both in French and English
- You master Excel and PowerPoint
Your Soft skills
- You have a strong bias for action, you move fast, you are self-driven, with a strong ownership, and you eventually find your way to get things done
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- A thoughtful team player, looking to make your colleagues successful
- Strong work ethic & daily act with integrity, honesty, and fairness
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global