Market Access & Customer Analytics Associate – F/H
Région : Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Rémunération : entre 40K€ et 50K€
Famille de métier : Données de santé
Intuitive advances minimally invasive care by innovating at the point of possibility. For nearly three decades we’ve created products and services born of inspiration and intelligence—from robotic-assisted surgical systems to data generation that unlocks the potential to benefit care systems worldwide.
We work closely and collaboratively with our customers to help achieve better outcomes, better care team experiences, better patient experiences, and lower cost of care. Together, we envision a future of care that’s less invasive, profoundly better, and where diseases are identified early and treated quickly so patients can get back to what matters most.
Under the supervision of the France & Benelux Market Access & Customer Analytics (MACA) Director and the Finance & Sales Operations (FSO) Manager, the France & Benelux MACA Associate queries the company’s systems, and external data to develop meaningful economical insights that help guide strategic decisions of existing and future customers.
He/she supports the dedicated business team for economic data maintenance and analysis in the fields of Market Access and Customer Analytics. This is a hands-on and highly analytical role involving the manipulation of large data sets, a keen understanding of hospital economics, and the ability to communicate and develop meaningful work relationships with multiple business partners.
The Analyst’s deep knowledge in related fields, he will be able to better support the MACA team to model customer-specific Hospital Economics, identify related opportunities and develop associated metrics.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed and actionable analysis to the MACA organization to drive performance with data, economic and financial analysis.
- Use internal data (e.g., volume of procedures, surgeons training, revenue), source and use external data (e.g., market sizing, procedure reimbursement) to develop, articulate, and defend analytical positions.
- Creation and maintenance of data visualization dashboards using Tableau.
- Serve as the systems data MACA point of contact for strategically imperative customers.
- Translate customer data from economic, profitability analyzes, program-benchmarking, procedure, and efficiency analyzes into meaningful strategic insights to serve as base for recommendations and actions to improve/grow dV programs and consult our customer base.
- Contribute to identify and leverage best data sources, i.e., with national and regional hospital claims data and other specific “big-data” databases analyses.
- Provide analytical and economic insights as needed, to support the reimbursement strategy developed and led by Market Access Director.
- Assist the MACA team in developing, articulating, and defending strategy recommendations.
- Participate with cross functional teams to develop solutions to optimize care standards.
- Work as a customer facing project manager during the data abstracting and ingestion process.
- Work in a cross-functional analytics team comprised of several Intuitive departments.
Descriptif du profil
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Economics, Business, Engineering, or related discipline.
- + 3 years of demonstrated progressive experience in financial and data analysis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint; some experience with data query/data management tools required (Access, SQL, Business Objects).
- Strong analytical and technical skills. Attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to discern consistently strategic insights from data analysis.
- Ability to support and prioritize multiple projects concurrently. Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Builds effective relationships internally and externally.
- Serves as a SME cross-functionally, representing specialized area of assignment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English, including the ability to interact with senior leadership.
- This role requires extensive travel to Switzerland and US during the initial training phase (~3 months) then approx. 10% travel.
- Languages: fluent in French & English, Dutch is a plus.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Strong understanding of Hospital Economics.
- Experience within the medical / pharmaceutical environment.