Optimization Trainer in daVinci robotic-assisted surgery – F/H
Région : Île-de-France
Rémunération : non précisé
Famille de métier : Formation clients
At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible. Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere—we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture—our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care.
The Genesis Trainer will provide customers with onsite technology integration, education, and utilization support & training. This individual will closely partner with the Intuitive ecosystem partners like Sales, Marketing, Customer Training, Customer Services, Tech Support, and Customer Success to ensure that customers have the necessary tools to launch, optimize and sustain a successful robotic surgery program. The Genesis Trainer will be actively involved in care team training, program support and continuous improvement initiatives, and collaborate extensively on hospital staff education and learning initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain expertise in the following:
- Intuitive technology use, applications, and troubleshooting.
- Proper handling, care and use of Intuitive Instruments and Accessories.
- Cleaning and sterilization methodologies of Intuitive Instruments and Accessories.
- OR care team, Central Sterile lean methodologies best practices.
- Training and coaching methodologies/techniques and best practices.
- Independently manage assigned territory while effectively managing work time and schedule.
- Collaborate with customers, as well as Intuitive commercial and support teams to formulate a customized integration and education plan based on hospital use patterns, processes, protocols, goals, and other feedback:
- Uncover customer needs, utilization opportunities.
- Leverage data analytics tools to derive valuable insights strategies.
- Prioritize potential solutions in creation of an integration and education plan.
- Gain alignment with all parties on said plan.
- Deliver tailored process optimization, best practices, cost-effectiveness, and onsite in-services regarding Intuitive Technology for surgeons, care teams, and Central Sterile staff.
- Track progress and communicate status to customer on a schedule identified within the plan.
- Align with sales and marketing partners on delivering customized customer assistance, as needed.
- Support ongoing utilization and management of Intuitive technologies across all hospital stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Genesis Reference Centers and conduct site visits.
- Support Intuitive technology troubleshooting and general maintenance.
- Identify and/or respond to customer complaints and ensure detailed documentation is captured in the proper business system or applications.
- Support specific projects and tasks assigned by the manager.
- Provide OR case support as needed.
- Support other customer and internal educational events outside of normal territory support.
Descriptif du profil
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in Clinical or Health Sciences, Healthcare Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Communications or Education or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years training experience with proven experience providing training on complex topics and/or technology.
- A proven record of planning, organizing processes and assets in an OR surrounding, collaborating, and leading projects.
- Experience in an Operating Room and/or Sterile Processing Department is a plus.
- Proven ability to work effectively and drive results as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present to varying group sizes.
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to be flexible with work hours.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 70%.