SCIENTIFIC AND DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR – F/H
Région : Europe / International
Rémunération : non précisé
Famille de métier : Développement
PERSUADERS est un cabinet spécialisé dans le recrutement de cadres et dirigeants. Nous revendiquons notre différence en travaillant au-delà des compétences, sur l’aptitude et la personnalité des candidats que nous recherchons.
Why applying ? An opportunity to take part in a scientific and economical adventure, to contribute to a company’s growth !
Our client, an international player in biomedical research is creating the position of Scientific and Development Director, based in France.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you support the the company’s growth by participating in the definition of the global strategy for innovation and development of service activities and by managing all linked projects as well as production.
Through the management of a team, your responsibilities are to,
- Guarantee the production of humanized models in the best conditions of time, quality and cost
- Guarantee the realization of all customer service projects (creation and management of genetically modified lines and laboratory services) under the best conditions of time, quality and cost
- Contribute to providing scientific and technical support to customers and to the sales department with its teams
- Intervene on technical presentations in support of the sales department (pre-sales/sales) with its teams
- Provide support to sales and marketing teams on genetic aspects / management and genetic policy
-Guarantee the continuous improvement of his scope’s processes
-Carry out a scientific and technological watch in order to identify opportunities
-Participate in strategic development discussions in conjunction with the sales and marketing department
- Work in interface with the marketing and sales departments to understand the evolution of customer needs and transform them into models, products and services that can be industrialized and marketed
Descriptif du profil
You are passionate about research and passionate about business!
Holder of a PhD in immunology / oncology, Pharmacist, or Clinician, you have developed solid scientific knowledge. You master the management of colonies of genetically modified strains, you master genetics/molecular biology, you have knowledge of humanization/microbiota/in vitro. Your professional experience in the private sector, ideally in a biotech, the pharmaceutical industry or a CRO, has allowed you to test many InVivo models and develop your skills in team management in project mode.
You speak French and English fluently, German is a plus.
We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and down-to-earth personality, who is business-oriented and service-minded, technical and pedagogical with the potential to evolve with the company.
This post speaks to you ? Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org