Data Scientist – F/H
Région : Île-de-France
Niveau de formation : Bac + 6, > Bac + 5, CAP / BEP / CQP / Bac Pro
Rémunération : non précisé
Famille de métier : Numérique en santé
Implicity is a digital MedTech, that brings outstanding innovations to cardiologists, thanks to Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Thanks to our leading cardiac remote monitoring platform, it’s way easier to manage data and predict patient issues, so that cardiologists can bring the best care at the best time.
To put it simply, when you join Implicity, you’ll contribute to save lives with us
Dr Arnaud Rosier (cardiologist and AI researcher) & David Perlmutter (engineer and entrepreneur), co-founded Implicity in 2016.
6 years later, a French start-up / scale-up is a real game changer in the healthcare market, literally shaping the future of cardiology
100+ hospitals / medical centers are already using our solutions, covering 60 000+ patients.
At Implicity, you will find the greatest experts in data science, engineering, clinical, regulatory, IT, sales, customers success, etc. working together. This amazing team already managed to make Implicity a clear European leader, and we will very soon do the same in the US market.
In a nutshell, thanks to Implicity:
- Patients get a far better care
- Doctors’ life is far easier, they can have a far better focus on prevention/treatment, and not admin/data burden
- Healthcare payers (Social Security in France) eventually pays a far lower price (preventing/monitoring instead of treating/hospitalizing)
★ We need you ★
Joining the Data Team, reporting to, you will be contributing to the development of new Data Science tools and AI-based Medical Devices.
- You will be contributing to the development of new data science tools and AI-based medical devices
- You will participate to research programs led by our head of clinical research
- You will contribute to scientific literature review and scientific papers/posters writing
- You will help foster the use of data to generate insights at company level
To succeed in your mission, you will be helped by an efficient, experienced and caring Data team of 20 people.
At Implicity, you will have a weekly meeting with your manager, to help you succeed in your mission, and continuously improve you skills.
Each team works with quarterly OKR, to be crystal clear, fair and honest with your targets.
The annual appraisal is shared exchange moment, focused on your development.
Our technical stack:
- Languages: Python, Scala, Typescript
- Encapsulation technology: Docker, Kubernetes
- BigData tools: Spark, Elastic Map Reduce
- Data pipeline: Glue
- Real time or streaming: Kafka
- Cloud: AWS, Redshift
- Database: MongoDB, Maria DB, PostgreSQL
- CI / CD: Gitlab
- Methodology: Agility (Scrum), Lean management
Descriptif du profil
- Education : Master / Engineer / PhD
- At least 2 years of experience
- Ideally experience with large volumes of Data
- Ideally experience in software as Medical Device
Your Hard Skills
- Extensive knowledge of Python and SQL
- Extensive knowledge of AWS services
- Extensive knowledge on Machine Learning & Statistics (mainly on Python)
- Knowing how to design and implement efficient and scalable data pipelines, in interaction with micro-services (using Docker)
- Methodologies: Scrum, CI/CD
- Fluent in English (French practice is a plus)
Your Soft Skills
- Self-driven, pro-active and problem-solving attitude
- Autonomy and curiosity to develop skills in new technologies
- Strong work ethic & daily act with integrity, honesty and fairness
- Definitely a thoughtful team player, looking to make your colleagues successful
- You like this ad, and think this is very like you
It is OK to apply without meeting all the criteria: just honestly tell us why you think you can be THE one.
★ More cool stuff to know about Implicity ★
- For this job (CDI – full time), your fixed salary will be between 40-55K€ depending on your experience
- Company BSPCE
- Luncheon voucher: 9€ (50% employer)
- Transport: 50% of your pass OR sustainable mobility pass (37,5€ / year)
Why us ?
- Simply because you will get all scale-up advantages without the usual drawbacks!
- Activity: we are a “purpose company” – that really drives everyone’s daily motivation and commitment
- Solution: we built a best in class solution, that has no direct competitor
- Growth stage: we are not small – we are not big – we are 50 => our boom is to come
- International: we operate at a global level, and our working language is English
- Values: we do have values, and these are not just for posters!
° Integrity: we act with honesty and fairness
° Ambition: we strive for excellence in a healthcare demanding environment
° Cooperation: we care, we support, we seek collective success
- Autonomy: you’ll definitely get real responsibilities, and have the chance to have impact
- Employee care:
° Our beautiful office is “rue du Louvre” (between Chatelet & Bourse)
° Regular team events, especially every Thursday evenings
° Our happiness manager is taking the greatest care of all of us!
- Tools: we used Slack, Notion and DropBox, and it is pretty cool
- Remote: up to 3 days / week
- Worklife balance: we are definitely respectful
- Shareholder: every single employee is incentivized with company equity
Do you need more arguments? We’ve got a bunch!
Want more infos?!
Our website: https://www.implicity.com/about-us/
Our other opening jobs: https://www.implicity.com/careers/
Our cool grade on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.fr/Pr%C3%A9sentation/Travailler-chez-Implicity-EI_IE4010545.16,25.htm
Our $23M Series A last January 2022: https://www.implicity.com/ressource/seriesa/
Our latest FDA Clearance for AI-Powered “ECG Analyzer” reducing the volume of false positives”: https://www.implicity.com/ressource/fda-clearance-for-ai-powered-ecg-analyzer-for-implantable-loop-recorders/
Our great Hydro project (heart failure prediction): https://www.implicity.com/ressource/nouvelle-etape-projet-hydro
Our cool partnership with Withings: https://www.implicity.com/ressource/implicity-and-withings-develop-a-solution-for-the-remote-monitoring-of-heart-failure-patients
And finally, 2 interviews of our CEO Arnaud Rosier:
★ If you believe that you are the right person for Implicity, we are looking forward to receiving your application through the Implicity page on “Welcome To The Jungle” website
★ We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We constantly challenge ourselves to build a diverse team of talents and to create an inclusive environment for all employees
★ Recruitment process:
1° Short call with Pierre Maindivide, Head of People
2° Interview with Head of Data Science, Issam Ibnouhsein
3° Technical tests, with Data Science team members
4° Last interview
Depending on your availabilities, the recruitment process should last less than 2 weeks.
Offer usually follows within 48 hours